Younger Next Year
Finally, I restarted my program. In the last four months I’ve lost my job and 42 pounds. While I sorely miss the income, I don't feel the same regarding the weight. About 18 pounds to go, and these next in the final stretch are going to drop off very slowly. I have no more clothes into which I can shrink. Buying new clothes and not having an income don't mesh well. Actually, the weight loss has slowed down because I'm now eating about as I plan to in "maintenance" mode. Losing very little, but staying in control. A soft landing.
With the help of my friends (they don't know me) Chris Crowley and Dr. Henry Lodge, who co-wrote "Younger Next Year", I'm working hard at coming out of this period of unemployment a lean, mean fighting machine (www.youngernextyear.com).
Actually, many, many thanks also go to Dr. Barbara Berkley and staff at Weight Management Partners (www.weightmp.com).
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment